REMINISCING BRINGS PLEASURE AND PEACEFULNESS TO MOST PEOPLE.
HERE IS HOW YOU GO ABOUT MAKING A LIFESONG:
1. Collect music, pictures, etc. for the content on each page keeping it simple.
2. Create a personal timeline of an individual using captions to describe what the pictures cannot.
3. Choose meaningful music, poems, prayers, etc. that will spark memories.
4. Use the memory book for reminiscing and reminding a person of who they are and of their value and capabilities.
5. Share with future generations as well as daily to improve communication and add meaning to their life.
"It was music to my ears to learn that Mom's favorite songs could trigger lost memories."
"Mom and I had fun making the memory book together and now she looks and listens to it every day."
"Dad takes his with him to daycare."
"Having 12 different songs or recordings adds an awful lot of meaning to the pictures!"
"We actually had Mom narrate each page and the grandkids get excited to hear her voice."
"We used ours to tell the story of our family reunion and we enjoy it over and over again."
"We set the pictures from Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary party to music. They love it."
"Mom's favorite page is pictures from her college years with added sorority songs."
HAVE A CREATIVE ADVISOR MAKE A LIFESONGS BOOK
If you are not the crafty type and you don't have the ability to record songs, we can help you!
We can scan photos that you send to us or we can use originals and digital versions sent via email.
You choose the songs that have the most meaning for the person with dementia and we will find and record them using YouTube, iTunes or our music library. We agree on 12 chapters to tell their life story and then compose a wonderful keepsake that entertains, stimulates and lowers anxiety. Music is magical!
We charge only $98.00 for the completed LifeSongs book.
122 Fairview Ave
Boonton, NJ 07005
12 PAGE PHOTO ALBUM
12-60 second record buttons
(1 for each page)
Directions & suggestions on making the best LifeSongs book included.
Shipping fees waived with bulk orders of 10 or more.